Discuss OTL tanking kit. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
It’s not a wetroom, it’s a normal bathroom with an 18mm ply floor. It has a bath, toilet and basin, but the customer still want’s it tanked. The floor is level (i.e. no gradient towards a drain).

My question is…….Is it ok to just tank the floor with the latex compound and use the special ‘tanking tape’ for where the floor meets the walls?

The OTL kit was purchased for one of the other bathrooms that does have a wetroom shower (with an enclosure).

I was originally going to just use a Durabase mat, but I guess I don’t need that now?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to OTL tanking kit. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, all I have just finished my wetroom and tanked all areas, to my understanding because this...
Replies
Views
Hi, all I have just finished my wetroom and tanked all areas, to my understanding because this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Completely new to this forum but saw some excellent advice being given out so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB