Discuss Ouch.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

When i was running XC with my mates yesterday we were about 2 miles into our run, when we hit some deep mud i twisted my ankle..i carried on running the 5 miles and didnt think much more about mt ankle...well today when i took my sock off :yikes:..This is what i found. :thumbsdown: foot 002.jpg

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Yes mate you have ruptured your outer ligaments !! i did this playing Football at a high-level when i was in my 20's ,it has given me trouble ever since ,if i go onto rough ground i have to look carefully where i place my right foot down ,as if i put it on a stone or on the edge of a hole it will go -over again , take care and make sure you heal it properly before testing it again ,i made the mistake of going back to footy to soon :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ouch.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB