Currently reading:
Outdoor tiling /no adhesive

Discuss Outdoor tiling /no adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hello all , I’m tiling some apartments and the contractor asked if I’d do the balconies etc with 18mm porcelain, it’s on the adjustable pedestal spacers , so no adhesive or grout . Any ideas on what I should charge per SQM ? I’ve never installed this system before, decent amount of SQM but some of it will be awkward

E628454A-2174-468C-B8C8-B5B27D44460B.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Outdoor tiling /no adhesive in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB