Wall and Floor Tiling Standards BS 5385 Part 1 and 2 Bristish Standards, ISO Tile Fixing Standard.

Welcome to TilersForums.com, the place to discuss all tiling standards whether British Standards in Wall and Floor Tiling, BS5385, or ISO European Standards for Tile Fixing.

Tiling Standards

Wall and Floor Tiling Standards for the UK: British Standards in Tiling.

Discuss Packaged Tile Weights. in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Just finished a bathroom with 10mm 900x450's, 3 tiles to a box..29kgs!! All stacked nicely in the garage when I started, had to carry em up two flights of stairs..knackered before knocking a mix up :(
WP_20151112_12_26_10_Pro.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Settecento have recently had to alter some of theirs.

They do a range call Maya, which includes a size of 490x980x11mm. These used to be (unbelievabley) packed in 12's...... 121Kg's per pack. To despatch them, we had to open the packs and load them on the pallets singularly. Not ideal and used to get damaged during delivery.

They now pack them in 2's weighing in at just over 20Kg's per pack. Much better.

121Kg's??? what the hell were they thinking???? How big are their factory staff?

W

White Room

Settecento have recently had to alter some of theirs.

They do a range call Maya, which includes a size of 490x980x11mm. These used to be (unbelievabley) packed in 12's...... 121Kg's per pack. To despatch them, we had to open the packs and load them on the pallets singularly. Not ideal and used to get damaged during delivery.

They now pack them in 2's weighing in at just over 20Kg's per pack. Much better.

121Kg's??? what the hell were they thinking???? How big are their factory staff?

I know Dave Howe would have no problem with those but the rest of us are mere wimps:rolleyes:

O

One Day

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Packaged Tile Weights. in the Tiling Standards area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all my names Lex and I've been a long time lerker but never posted before. I've had loads of...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
S
Just thought I would post some pictures of a patio terrace job we have been working on for the...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
W
Some of you lads will remember TJ... some of you will find it hard to forget him! TJ is a very...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB