Discuss Part using Granirapid bags in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hop

I have 60x60 quartz tiles going over Hardie 250 for the floor & using a 20mm half moon trowel - my concern is that if I mix the whole bag of granirapid it will have gone off before I get the chance to use it all - even if I pre lay and cut the tiles beforehand (60 x60 +quartz +granirapid are all products I have not used even though I have done some tiling before)
My second concern is that if I mix half or even a quarter bag then I've no idea how many 60x60 tiles I would be able to lay with those quantities and get caught short
What do the guys who have used granirapid before usually mix up at once ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Part using Granirapid bags in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've got a newbie question here! I've got a kitchen splashback coming up soon with...
Replies
Views
S
I have a project of tiling my kitchen floor in my hands and i want to do it right at once rather...
Replies
Views
schakal
S
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB