Discuss People are still doing well in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I think i have mentioned it before, but one of my Daughters is a sale's girl, (a very good one for her age 22 ) well on the last day of her work she earned ) £ 4000,OO in one sale !! she get's megga-bucks each week anyway in sales but that's not bad for one's -day, Oh also she got a holiday for that one sale as well for a week for two in Marbella ! there's me no work yet !,and skint lol :thumbsup: good luck to her i'am so proud of her & her achievements , it's her personality that make's her so good, people just love her !but none more than her old DAD :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

What does she sell!!!!!

Would you believe - Double glazing ,and the company she works for is family owed and they make millions , She is having a house built for her just been to have a look -very nice ! tilings a bit rough ! lol and she was looking at a BMW convertible , ! why do kids just want to spend money, ..... i talked her out of it , just chuck it in the bank ,or invest in by-to let, i might end -up working with her developing a bit ! ......

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I think i have mentioned it before, but one of my Daughters is a sale's girl, (a very good one for her age 22 ) well on the last day of her work she earned ) £ 4000,OO in one sale !! she get's megga-bucks each week anyway in sales but that's not bad for one's -day, Oh also she got a holiday for that one sale as well for a week for two in Marbella ! there's me no work yet !,and skint lol :thumbsup: good luck to her i'am so proud of her & her achievements , it's her personality that make's her so good, people just love her !but none more than her old DAD :thumbsup:

She's done really well there Dave. It's one of the most difficult jobs to do is selling, That and standing up in front of a crowd and making them laugh for 1.5 hours :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
When you think about it aren't we all salesmen..

That's exactly right Andy, you are selling yourself and your services not a product. Never forget people buy from people. If you watch all these Cowboy Builders etc you will notice the person being ripped off always say the cowboys are very confident in their manner and customers are taken in by this. They convince themselves that they are good at what they do even when on National TV, so it's easy to see why a customer can fall for it. If they actually worked for someone this type of person could probably do well in the sales world.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to People are still doing well in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
DIY SOS. Helping people without time or money, in need desperate need to get a project...
Replies
Views
D
Today my Daughter took me to one of her sale's ( She sell's double glazing and conservatory's )...
Replies
Views
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
B
Hiya fellas (and ladies if there are any), I've been looking through this forum for a few...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
I went to look at tiling this lady's cloakroom the other day, all going well. Then she said to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB