Discuss Pet portraits and wildlife originals... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Please take a few minutes to check out my exceedingly talented daughter's artwork. She is trying to start up a business offering pet portraits and original wildlife portraiture all in watercolours. If you know anything about painting you will know this us one of the more diffucult mediums to paint in. She is offering comissions at very reasonable prices. Check out her Facebook page here.

Liselle Fae Wildlife Art - https://www.facebook.com/LiselleFaeArt/

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Ohhhhhh Wow...... thats awesome. I know someone who would love that Panda. I will take a closer look tonight, but you're right. That is pure talent.

So for portraits, she can do this from a picture?

she usually asks for a selection of pictures so she can get a feel for the character of the subject. If you were to want a specific photo copied that becomes the primary one. but yes all the pet portraits are done from the owners pictures. You can understand that pets generally don't want to sit still to be painted... the panda is particularly good as are the tigers. She did the Meerkat last weekend as well which was someone's pet. Some of the reference photos are on the site along with the portraits... very talented young woman...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pet portraits and wildlife originals... in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
L
Hey Everyone, Randy here. Long time, no talk! Lot's has been going on, the latest......my...
Replies
Views
Yorkshire Tiling Services
Y
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P
G
Working away today in a neighbours house, at about 11am my phone rings. In a loud voice "Is...
Replies
Views
user123
U
U
Copyright guidelines After recent troublesome experiences with copyright issues and subsequent...
Replies
Views
Verona
V

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB