Discuss Petra Negro Shower Area? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

easonr

Hi I am new to this forum so firstly I would like to say hello to everyone.
I need a bit of advice on grouting shower areas.
We have bought some Petra Negro feature tiles for the shower area. They are a an interlocking shape which I presume can be fitted with no gaps on dry areas with minimal or no grout? But in my shower I think I will have to leave enough gap to get some solid grouting ? 1mm?
Has anybody had experience of these tiles in a wet area? And if so what gap did you leave?
i don't want too big a gap as it will spoil the effect and I have tiled another wall outside the shower which will act as a comparison and if they are grouted too differently and will look odd.
Look forward to hearing from you and please go easy on another weekend tiler?!!!
cheers.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Petra Negro Shower Area? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB