UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Peugeot Expert 1.9D Van 2002 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

united

I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that I'm putting my van for sale on here.

For sale my Expert van, only selling as I need a car. Only ever been used to carry tools so never had to work very hard.

This van has never let me down and still starts first time even in the winter.

Body work is in great condition, no rust at all. There are a few scratches and dents which you would expect for a van of this age. There is one larger dent on the drivers side which I have put in the photos.

The van has twin side loading doors.

6 Month MOT
4 Month Tax
  • New Ply lining to rear
  • New Starter motor last Nov
  • New Exhaust Silencer Jan
Bad points -
  • Few small dents
  • small chip in windscreen but its never effected MOT
  • Drivers side wing mirror casing cracked (been like that since I bought the van)
  • After putting a new tyre on the spare I can't get it back in it's cage under the van. the cage just needs bending back into place so it's noting major I just haven't had time to sort it.
140,000 Miles

Looking for £1400 ONO

The van is in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear. I can't deliver it so it would be collection only. Test drives and viewings welcome.

Any questions please ask

Contact me on here or via email [email protected]

Thanks

2011-06-27 13.32.21.jpg 2011-06-27 13.31.38.jpg 2011-06-27 13.32.02.jpg 2011-06-27 13.32.31.jpg 2011-06-27 13.33.01.jpg 2011-06-27 13.33.35.jpg 2011-06-27 13.32.45.jpg 2011-06-27 13.34.25.jpg 2011-06-27 13.31.53.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Peugeot Expert 1.9D Van 2002 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.