Discuss Peugeot Expert for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Marksmithtiling

Hi all, selling my Expert as now surplus to requirements due to a slight deviation in work.I am putting the tiling on the back burner for a while as work is slow and my main supplier of work is letting his chippys,painters,plasterers etc do the tiling !!

Its no pristine example has a few knocks in it, and has a few minor issues with it, central locking only works from passenger door etc. All tyres are good front pads replaced in the last year,Tax & Mot till April.

The best thing about this van,and the reason I bought it is its a 6 seater. It has been professionaly converted ,the rear storage area is fibreglass lined, easy clean!
Plenty of room for tools ,the rear bench seats fold up to create more load space if needed.

Its on an X plate done approx 160000.

Looking for £650 or vno.

If interested please PM me for more details.Located just outside Southampton.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
van 001.jpg van 002.jpg van 003.jpg van 004.jpg van 005.jpg van 006.jpg van 007.jpg van 008.jpg

Here you go. I was looking for something in January. I've got to get xmas out the way first. If you still have it come the new year then i'm interested.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Peugeot Expert for sale in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
dewalt 2400s for sale. 110V Complete item (stand, extra trays etc) It was bought just over a...
Replies
Views
daveyg
D
D
Smart Car Trailer Watch this detailed video ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4Un5zkKDk...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
U
I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that...
Replies
Views
united
U
T
for sale or swap, my ford transit 80 (smiley version) P reg so 1997 may ish think vans worth...
Replies
Views
TheWrightTiler
T
Can any of you guys give me any advice on this please... 13 months ago I bought a Vauxhall...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB