UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Phil hobsons party in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Really pleased to have managed to go. Loved meeting all of you. Phil's family rock, all a really nice bunch. I can't remember being back at the hotel, I think the shots kicked in about then. Can't remember what time I went bed. Got up early and drove back as I was missing my daughter so I missed the breakfast I'd paid for. Perhaps not a bad thing apparently it's not brilliant.

Glad the shot pyramid fell over else I couldn't have stood up by the time we got back the hotel.

A really good night. We should do it more often and in more regions.

Dan (phil's son not me), David and Bri and of course Phil all rock on the karaoke. Some lass was really good too but I didn't clock it was a person until near the end, I genuinely thought it was just a track the DJ put on! I think they were that good that nobody else dared to have a go! ha

Really good night though. Really pleased to have met you lot and your partners are all lovely. Squeezed a cheeky dance in with them all I think near the end. One to remember.

I've got some video's of the singing so I'll work out how to upload them somewhere ASAP.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

What did you get as a present Phill?

A new Sigma maybe? :lol:

:lol: no mate, I hope no one hates me that much:lol: on another note, it must be my age now, but when I thanked the TF members who turned up I missed out Ozboz. He is one of my oldest freinds, I forgot about him being a member of TF, we are working together atm, how could I leave him out?:wheelchair:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi everyone Dan Here, (Phils Eldest) Another big thanks to all the TF who turned up, it was a really good night and could not of gone any better.

Really nice to meet people off here. Dan massive thanks again for letting me use your site to advertise and a bigger thanks for making the travel up. Bri cracking singer mate, just like Gareth Gates lol.

Deanotile cracking lad again travelled some distance to get here. Mosaic Girl, lovely to meet you and thanks for commiting to coming down here without your other half.

Tungsten Tip, Ozboz, Waggy, thanks for attending, Darren cheers for your efforts arranging Lees Tiles and doing the rounds, Steve thanks for not spilling the beans. lol

Could not believe the commitment we had from you all.

Thanks for everything, Monkies signing off for the last time :rockon2:

O

ozboz

Hi All nice to put faces to names, was a top night , as said Julie abd the Lads did you well, would have been a proper disaster had I spilt the beans !!, nice to catch up with some of the lads as well, not seen some of 'em for 30 years !!, anyway b'day over now, on parade in the mornin, bright and early, will pick you up at the crack of NOON !!! then to the waterhead caff !! your shout !!, I'll let you do the easy stuff now you an old timer !! ps can I borrow your bus pass next week !!! there was a book going round to write down memories etc from the past, would need a book size of a telephone directory to put down all the laughs weve had, any way seeya tom orning Mate !!!!!

Reply to Phil hobsons party in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
J
Hi everyone, Jodie here, I registered a few weeks ago but have waited until now to give you the...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
P
Last night I attended a Topping out party, finally after 4 years, the client decided to hold a...
Replies
Views
user123
U
U
It's been a good day. :) I met Bri today. He came to our home to pick up the pedestal bowl he...
2 3
Replies
Views
user123
U
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.