Discuss phone games... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Nope never played a game on my phone ever, get bored too easily with stuff like that, not into consoles although I do still have a PS1 with steering wheel and accelerator/brake pedal. Used to love Colin McRae rally and F1 racing. Was never really into these fantasy/ searching for jewels/ shoot em up games

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Got the wii out of the cupboard again today for its annual outing, had to replace the batteries in the controllers as they had leaked :lol: Did a few hours on Mario kart, now it can go away again.

got ours out last week, and had a blast of Zelda cross bow training........if that was in the Olympics I would get a gold medal at that....lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to phone games... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P
S
Hello all From across the Pond !! Florida here.. Tradesman looking to purchase a Sigma for use...
Replies
Views
SurfHunter
S
T
Hi All. Ive not posted on here for ages so i thought id say a quick hello and get your opinion...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB