Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Pics of sealed stone tile stacking? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daz

Has anyone got a pic of how to "stack" stone tiles when they have been sealed prior to tiling, please?

I'm talking about in the "V" formation, if that makes sense. I have a customer that is planning on applying impregnator to the tiles before I do the fixing and I wish to ensure that the tiles are stacked and able to dry suitably. Funnily enough, I've never thought to take a pic myself :mad2:.

I intend to send the pic to my customer as a guide to how to stack the tiles, that is all. I will delete the pic post delivery to my customer.

Thanks in advance,

Daz

Reply to Pics of sealed stone tile stacking? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Although not a pro, I have done a fair amount of tiling previously. About to start...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi. I have laid marble stone tiles for a customer and cleaned them this morning with grout and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Pics of sealed stone tile stacking?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.