Discuss Picture On Tile Box in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Noticed this today on a box of tiles i was using to tile a kitchen floor , it was a half bond floor
Anyone seen this on a box before , its a 1st for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 75

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That's 100% the reason.

I didn't realise they bowed so much but having seen some of the smaller tiles bow so much I can see how it's possible.

Surely there's a way to make them not bow these days?

We can stick a man on a moon, and crash a probe into an asteroid, 3 times, but we can't make a flat tile over 12 inch?! Lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Picture On Tile Box in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB