Discuss Pilkington tiles re-opens for business. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Pilkington

Pilkington’s Tiles re-launches as a worldwide manufacturer of high quality porcelain wall and floor solutions.

Pilkington’s worldwide trade-marks and brands were recently acquired by Ray Tarr the incumbent CEO of Pilkington’s Group through major overseas investment vehicle and key partnership agreement.

The Pilkington’s brand has been established since 1894 and renowned for supplying high quality wall and flooring materials to key market sectors for over 100 years and this tradition is set to continue through a successful acquisition to ensure continuity of the Pilkington’s brand and offer quality range of products to both UK and overseas customers.

So this must be good news to all the tile stores/fixers that loved the brand so much and were very shocked when they shut..

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pilkington tiles re-opens for business. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Q
I have noticed that alot of people on the forum ask questions on tile backer boards and also...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Pilkington tiles re-opens for business.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.