Discuss Pink willy.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DTile

At the National Art Gallery in Cardiff , a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black willies, but the one in the middle had a pink one.

The curator of the gallery realised that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of black men in a predominately white, patriarchal society. "In fact," he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the pink willy also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society."

After the curator left, a Welshman, approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the Gallery?" asked the couple. "Because I'm the one who painted it!" he replied.

"In fact, there are no Black men depicted at all. They're just three Welsh coal miners. The one in the middle went home for lunch."

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pink willy.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
About eight fire engines have been called to Milton Malsor to deal with a large fire at four...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
G
Three men sitting in an art gallery studying a painting of three naked black men sitting on a...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB