Discuss Pipe In The Corner, What Am I Gona Do?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mark.S

I am looking to tile the the whole of my bathroom. in one corner is the cold water rising main to the flat above. in this same corner at low level I have the water meter and I am planning to install a vanity sink unit t ocover it. It is an old lead pipe whch is partially exposed. it stand proud by about 15mm.

It seems such a small protrusion that boxing it in seems overkill and would produce a box 3 times the size when I add frame hardibaker and tile.

I would appreciate some pointers for possible options

Regards

Mark

M

Mark.S

bathroom.jpg
Can you post a picture mate? Might help with some suggestions.

M

Mark.S

The bathroom is tiny. 2.6M x 1.3M. I cannot cut out the lead pipe and If I did, I would need to run the new pipe no the surface. the pipework up to the meter is not a problem ,that can be hidden in the vanity unit. I don't want to just hide the pipe behind a tall storage unit. If I did that, I would always need a tall storage unit. If it could be concealed beneath tiles then I have more options

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pipe In The Corner, What Am I Gona Do?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Soon to start tiling the floor of our new utility/shower room. The concrete floor has been in...
Replies
Views
S.Mack
S
M
Background: I've moved into a house 3 months ago that I have been renovating for a while. I have...
Replies
Views
manwith
M
U
Just to be on the safe side i purchased all 20m2 of the wall tiles Wickes had on sale in the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi Guys, I have been looking around the forum (lots of useful info by the way) for a...
Replies
Views
Doomageta
D
D
Installing LED lighting into tiles is becoming more popular as well as other lighting effects...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB