Discuss Pirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Pirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day Discussion ThreadPirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day Electrical Advice

Not sure whether to post here or in the Dan's Collection thread.
Anyway, it's not electrical, it's a rant about parking!
Why is it, when I go to a car park and select a quiet spot where I can park in the middle bay of 3 or 5 empty bays, folks come along and park right next to me when there's plenty of other spaces?
Why...just WHY???
I went to Tesco a while backl, just as it opened. There were 6 cars in the carpark which has about 250 spaces. I parked in a row of a dozen empty spaces and came out 10 minutes later to find a car parked right next to me. As we say in Scotland, it rips my knitting and busts my semmit!

Another time, I'd just returned to my car and was about to set off when a car pulled in next to my driver's side. The passenger shoved her door open wide, cos she was very fat and needed yards to get put, slamming her door against mine. I remonstrated with her and she flatly denied having dented my door. I pointed out the evidence, at which point her even fatter driver partner came over to me in a very threatening manner and told me to do something involving procreation and travel...

I could go on...but I won't!

Rant over...

Pirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Pirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Pirate's Rant#4 no. 2 of 1 a day Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond