I'm Looking For This Tile Plain White Gloss 397x247 tiles

Currently reading:
I'm Looking For This Tile Plain White Gloss 397x247 tiles

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Plain White Gloss 397x247 tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Looking for white plain gloss 397x247 tiles made by British Ceramic Tiles company or any similar. The date was around 2010.
In case you cannot find them anywhere online or in local stores call these guys at Dominion Tiles. They deal with discontinued British tile.

Sales Department

[email protected]

Dominion Mosaic & Tiles Ltd

8 Bull Lane, London, N18 1TQ

020 8344 7070

Reply to Plain White Gloss 397x247 tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new build and a few have cracked. One or two would be useful, I could use up to 8 to allow for some wastage.
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The grout lines are too bright, almost white. Although I used almost dry sponge to wipe off the excess...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling inside the glass shower screen, especially on one of my bathroom where the ceramic have a very geometric...
Replies
Views
Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of the slope from all sides) will be done with mosaic tiles (5x5 cm). After researching I came to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.