Discuss plasterboard on studding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
If your weight on tiles is within limits for plasterboard then i'd re-line and tank/waterproof.

Use a good quality grout, and it doesn't hurt to seal the grout joints after as well. If water is leaking through when the shower is directed at it, chances are it's penertrating the grout.
If the timbers have absorbed some water give it time to dry before lining.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to plasterboard on studding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi. My daughter is having a walk in shower fitted by builders. I am concerned because most of...
Replies
Views
Notts_Rob66
N
Hello all. I'm doing a total refit of my bathroom, including the floor which is water damaged...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB