Discuss plastered wall for limestome 600 by 300 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
hi all
just been to price a job ,customer opened up bathroom and toilet and knocked two rooms into one,[stevie wonder must have plastered the toilet side,when he was a lad]:lol:
hes wanting to use limestome 10mm thick 600 by 300 tiles.
i explained about weight issues on plastered walls and that i would have to correct this.
i was going to timber frame it and clad in 10mm hardi on the longest wall ,but remaining walls need to be sorted as well.
is it remove all plaster and dot and dab, its an old house and cant really tell if walls havent
blown or not

thanks in advance

Reply to plastered wall for limestome 600 by 300 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a couple of questions, recently I went back to tiling x has been a lot of years...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
plastered wall for limestome 600 by 300
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.