Discuss Please help with details of tile (amateur) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rich Sutherland

Hello everyone,

I am by no means a tiler or a tradesman but I am hoping someone with more knowledge can help me.

Me and my girlfriend bought a house last year and we have been renovating. We found quite a large number of tiles hidden away in one of the sheds that seem really good quality and look very nice.

I was wondering if anyone knew if they were Porcelain/Ceramic and roughly how much they would be worth. I think they are porcelain floor tiles but I can't be certain (please see pictures attached). They are Unicom Starker tiles from Italy and measure 13x13 inches so I am hoping they are very good quality!

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rich
20150719_101240.jpg
20150719_101231.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Please help with details of tile (amateur) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB