UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kerryann

[h=2]
icon9.png
BQ Sicily beige tiles[/h]
Hi,
I'm looking for someone who has about a dozen of these tiles left over from a job.. I'm unable to get them .. Sicily 316 x 450 mm in size and in Dk beige preferably however light beige will do.
I've had to remove a cracked shower tray and need these to finish the new tray. As my bath room is tiles floor and wall in these tiles I'm hoping someone will read this who may have a box or two in their shed, with any luck.
or
If anyone knows who still stocks them?

I did purchase them from BQ and been unable to get them

please Help!!!

Kay​

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Please help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m after some help please. I had someone come tile my en-suite and it was looking ok until...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post and not entirely sure if this is the right place to post my question so...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.