UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please lend a hand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Done.

You know he can now choose a page name for it.

Tell him:-
  • Go to the page
  • Click on "Edit Page" (top right)
  • Click on "resources" (in the left hand side menu)
  • Click on "select username" (on the right hand side of the page about half way down)
  • Follow the instructions......
    • If he only has one page he will just need to enter the page name he wants to use for that very page now
    • If he has a few pages he needs to use the drop down box to pick the page, then he needs to enter the name he wants
The advantage to this is rather than have a huge URL you use such as.....
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountainshack-Com/139056032805779
He could pick one such as....
Code:
www.facebook.com/MountainShack
or whatever

This means you can tell people your facebook address, or print it on a business card, or use it in your email signature etc etc - and people could remember it easily. Whereas your really long facebook address with loads of numbers in etc is just not a long-term thing, you wouldn't be able to keep promoting that and people finding it easily, you'd end up with competitors choosing very similar names and just robbing your customers etc.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Please lend a hand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.