Discuss please please help , dirty porcelin tiles i can t clean properly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Hi, from us try lithofin intensive cleaner a specific deep cleaner for porcelain, test one tile ,dilute 1-3
let the product work for 10-12 min scrub with a stiff brush every 2-3 min , if req test neat with longer working time and then work through in sections if successful . Some tiles are really difficult to clean with these grain like surface you may need to then use a deeper cleaner more regularly but in a more diluted form to keep on top of this.

Alternative ; ltp do a glaze protector, you will need to test this product for suitability, this may then fill the grain with product , then easing maintenance for you

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to please please help , dirty porcelin tiles i can t clean properly in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J
Hello, I recently lifted some modern tiles to reveal the original Victorian Tiles (Actually...
Replies
Views
Help! I have Victorian quarry tiles laid on dirt. I’ve just spent days cleaning them first with...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB