UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Please state your reasons for in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
yes just comparing answers , and nobody has put things like self promotion,as a reason to prospective customers
Seriously though When I started it was with a view to helping you folks deal with what was then for most and is still for some the dreaded anhydrite screeds. It was also to try and stop the slaggings it used to get. Hopefully I have gone some way to achieving that goal and been of help to some of you on tht journey. Anhydrite is much easier now with the advent of more gypsum compatible adhesives in the market. My aim was never self or product promotion as the gyvlon brand was and continues to be incredibly strong despite what some tilers and other trdes have said about it in the past.

I can take a good beating as well as the next but also hope to have shown I can give well reasoned and intelligent answers ....... Especially about my mrs pole dancing........

M

MARBLE_TONY

I generally like helping people. I post on a fair few forums not just UK ones but some from the states. I even find myself reading the electrical forum as this was my apprentaship when I left school just to keep me up to date with bits. I am a sad "git" according to my mates as when I am out with mates I find myself checking the forums!

On a serious note though it is great promotion for your business say if a memeber of the public doing a search on you and you pop up giving all this advice they read it and like give you a call and before you have even seen a job then have more than likely descided to engage you. Why? I think they feel they know you already,they probably know more about you than you know about the job.

Tony

Reply to Please state your reasons for in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time I’m posting 👋🏽 I’m after some advice please. Is this area going to need...
Replies
Views
Hi all I was hoping to get your opinions / thoughts on some work done in the kitchen by the...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Your recommendations please guys for an ultra fine grout suitable for use on metallic wall...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.