Discuss Ply Floor - Dural CI++ - Travertine 60x40 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David Dudley

Hi.

Can any give any adive on the following please.

I have a Plywood floor which is to be overlaid with Dural CI++ matting and then 12mm Travertine 60x40 laid on top.
Also an AKW Tuff tray with which 48mm mosaics are to be laid over a Dural WP matting.

Is a SPF adhesive sufficient for this installation or would I be better off going for a latex based adhesive.

Planning on using Granfix SPF at the min but if deemed necessary I will go for Mapei keraquick with latex additive.

Thanks.
David.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ply Floor - Dural CI++ - Travertine 60x40 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, I am doing a job for a customer which i have been dreading!!!. Tilling the floor of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
DURAL decoupling mat DURABASE CI++ The quick multi-purpose decoupling mat with shear-stop action...
Replies
Views
W
I had a job booked to retile 19m of kitchen floor where the house had apperently had a little...
Replies
Views
wayfoward
W
G
Hi all, I'm new to the forum so please forgive any silly questions, I've taken on rather a big...
Replies
Views
K
Apologies if this has been covered but I could not find much info on aquapanel searching...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB