UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Pole dancers and strippers beware... I am coming to NOTTINGHAM stag-do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Ohh crikey watch out strippers of Nottingham I am coming to see you on a stag do.

6830_133632592013_7918127_n.jpg

This is the Stag...

6830_133632642013_5714842_n.jpg

And this is me....

That was the LAST TIME we were in Nottingham about 2 years ago.

This time we are on one of those organised 2 day tours.

Gulp !

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Pole dancers and strippers beware... I am coming to NOTTINGHAM sta

Yeaahhhh HOOOTARSSSSS

This is what I have been sent in my email. 20 blokes going !

Accommodation:

Jurys Inn,

Waterfront Plaza

Station St

Nottingham

NG2 3BJ

The Plan:

Friday 6th:

• Check in to the Jurys Inn any time after 3:00pm, hopefully we will be up the sometime between 5pm - 6pm.
  • Other stuff will happen
Saturday 7th:

• Meet for breakfast (included).
  • Transfers pick us up at 11:15am from the hotel.
  • White Water Rafting @ the Water Sports Centre starting @ 12:15pm for 2hrs.
    • Wetsuits are included, but if you want you can wear a long sleeved top with full length trousers.
    • Lace up footwear is essential but it will get the wet so bring a spare pair.
    • NO SHORTS, JEANS, or T-SHIRTS are allowed
    • Changing facilities and showers are available
  • Transfer drops us back at the hotel
  • Other stuff to happen
Sunday 8th:

• Meet for breakfast (included).
  • Check out before 11:00am

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pole dancers and strippers beware... I am coming to NOTTINGHAM stag-do in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Ok. Basically am i tilng right/prepping correctly? Full time professional tiler, nearly 15...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
N
Hi there, We have what we think is limstone flooring, with underfloor heating in a some...
Replies
Views
O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.