Guest viewing is limited

Discuss poor old ginny-pig in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well went to get milk from the supermarket this morn and wife tells me buy some Ginny food to so bought some £20 ,and i thought that can come off the son's wages now he is earning, well got home and wife is crying you will have to take one of the pigs to the vet's it's got maggot's, so me and tom put it in a box and take it to the vet's,and the poor thing had to be put down £20 so we are down to two Ginny-pig's now it's a sad old time here now with-out her :thumbsdown:

D

doug boardley

how had she got maggots
vomit-3.gif

Reply to poor old ginny-pig in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Booted up and old PC and found a couple of my older websites. Advance Floor Heating was a...
Replies
Views
N
Just thought I would let you know about my experience with wallsandfloors.co.uk, so you will...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
P
Went to start a job today in bermondsea...... its a rush job for a really nice woman......but...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
D
Hi all, I have a bathroom conversion going on. At present I have 18mm chipboard (green) on what...
Replies
Views
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
poor old ginny-pig
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks