Discuss Porcelain or Ceramic for wetroom walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

thanks mate

- - - Updated - - -

and this is my way of learning I have to be dedicated! I think its thanks to dan for making it possible!

Stick with it Ash, it's just the hands side of it you need but time will tell.....

Just to add, you will never know everything because no one will, new materials coming onto the market....that why I stay here.

Last edited by a moderator:

beanz

TF
Berkshire
Just to add, you will never know everything because no one will, new materials coming onto the market....that why I stay here.

Couldn't agree more

That's what its about. Speed don't come into it in my opinion. Takes as long as it takes. Having a happy customer is more important than how quickly im in and out of there house.

exactly! I'd rather lose a bit of money on the speed front, and get it looking good. A quick buck now won't get you that referral tomorrow.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelain or Ceramic for wetroom walls in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB