Discuss Porcelain quality differences and skirting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

grout_minds

Are the following tiles identical?
White Super Polished Porcelain Wall/Floor Tile 60x30
Super White Pre-Sealed Polished Porcelain Wall/Floor Tile 60x30
Will the Tile shops typically match that sort of prices difference?

Does anyone supply the following tile in skirting size 100x600?
[DLMURL="http://www.tilegiant.co.uk/jakarta-vanilla-polished-porcelain-floor-tile-60x60.html"]Jakarta Vanilla Polished Porcelain Floor Tile 60x60[/DLMURL]
If not will a tiler curse my name if I ask them to cut to that size?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

You could use all the pieces as skirting if you cover the top edge with a tile trim! Depending on the 'look/style' a square edge metal trim in chrome or alliminium by Homelux or Schluter would give a elegant finish. I'd not use any cut edge of tile against a good edge in any installation with porcelain tiles ( with the hand cut Victorian designs we undertake, all tiles are cut edges).

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelain quality differences and skirting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hello all I’ve purchased some Wickes Mississippi grey 300 X 600 Matt porcelain tiles for wetroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB