Discuss Porcelain tiles 600X600 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Hello. Just a little advice if possible. I'm about to tile a bathroom floor using 600X600 porcelain tiles which are about 10mm thick with a matt finish. The bathroom floor will have a Phlexiline/phlexicare former shower tray with an envelope slip (N&C) fixed into the floor. The floor has been self levelled so should be fairly flat. 1- When tiling over the shower tray and floor will I need to prime first or can I tile straight onto it. 2 - What size trowel would best suit these types of tiles. Many thanks in advance

R

rj1884

I'll try and get some photos up. It's the premier shower deck 1200x900 in blue from N&C.
Also should I prime the base and the self smoothing compound which is covering loose wire UFH to be on the safe side. Many thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 71
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelain tiles 600X600 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've got a job coming up soon in a bathroom, wall to ceiling around the bath then...
Replies
Views
Hello all I’ve purchased some Wickes Mississippi grey 300 X 600 Matt porcelain tiles for wetroom...
Replies
Views
As an introduction, I'm a DIY home owner who has gutted the bathroom in a house built in 1980...
Replies
Views
Tony R
T
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB