Discuss Porcelanosa Caucaso Beige 44 X 66cm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Miss T

Hi ,
I am hoping someone can help - I am looking for some of the above tiles. We had the whole of our downstairs tiled in this tile in 2007 and it is now discontinued and I have been unable to locate any. We have a couple that have cracked and really need replacing . It is not possible financially to retile the whole area so I am desperate.
Please let me know if you can source any,
Thanks in advance.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelanosa Caucaso Beige 44 X 66cm in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Nara Grey
Desperately need 2 x Porcelanosa Nara Grey tiles which were damaged when replacing a shower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Crema Marfil tiles 397 X 297 required
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB