UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porcelanosa Tiles - Where's cheapest in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

shopper150

You need to chat with the sales staff at your local store / agent / distributor. The tiles aren't expensive as you may think, although some ranges are completely out of the ballpark :yikes:.

I went to one of their stores as I was driving thtough Wandsworth. Staff were extremely arrogant.

Does anyone know any stockists of their tiles in the London/South East area?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelanosa Tiles - Where's cheapest in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I am looking for spare tiles of Porcelanosa Oxford Acero. Does anyone have a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m looking for 2 maybe 3 Porcelanosa Madagascar Beige wall tiles 33.3cm x 59.2cm Can...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.