Discuss Porcelanosa Vento Marfil in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rustyneedle

Hi All,

I am refurbishing our bathroom and are trying to track down a discontinued trim (border) tile from the PORCELANOSA range,it is the Listel Vento Marfil 4" x 8" with what I think is called a 'fleur ribbon' design. I need a minimum of 3 but would take a few more as spares.
Thought I had found them on the net,but was not happy with the website so didn't proceed to order them.
Which, maybe the subject of a future post if I am unsuccessful.
thanks in advance

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porcelanosa Vento Marfil in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Hi All, I am refurbishing our bathroom and are trying to track down a discontinued trim...
Replies
Views
Rustyneedle
R
G
I have no idea if I am doing this right as new to this but I am after the above, Porcelanosa...
Replies
Views
geb1969
G
A
Porcelanosa ITALIA MARFIL TILES 31.6 X 59 Matching trim and coving also required, along with...
Replies
Views
AngelaH
A
D
Hello. I am desperately trying to track down around 6 or more of these white 31.6cm x31.6cm...
Replies
Views
I

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB