UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Porsadrill by 365drills.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

This is our best selling kit

BFKMX1.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

Hi no I dont think so. I havent done anything about the store yet. I should be more internet savvy.... I will get to it
----
Hi Yes I was meaning to contact you to see if I can sort something out. I think you will like what I have to tell you.

Let me post you some stuff out. I'd like to come down and meet some of you to let you know exactly whats happening to 365Drills this winter and how it will be useful for Diamond Training.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1779

On 01/01/2013 13:04, Rob Fisher wrote:

Richard,
Used your 70mm drill bit yesterday to cut holes in what I suspect to be C5 grade porcelain - the bit dealt with the job with no problems at all - best product of this type I have ever used. Great service as well - ordered on the 27th and arrived the next day. I will definitely be ordering more!
Wishing you every success for the future.

Regards
Rob Fisher

Rob Fisher Plastering & Tiling

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Porsadrill by 365drills.com in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Is there anyway of getting a good fixing, where the upright of the shower enclosure meets the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.