Discuss Portable AirPrint Printer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I have a HP Desktop 3050a AirPrinter for in the house & it's great.

Im looking for a portable one I can keep in the van either wired to a mains inverter or battery operated so I can print quotations on the go for customers that do not have email.

Has anyone got a portable (Small or Battery operated) AirPrint printer that they use for on the go?

I know there are some that can be linked on an Ad Hoc but requires to be routed via a WiFi router.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Portable AirPrint Printer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
E
I receive this i-mail for one job: Work Friday-Monday Eduardo, Work for tomorrow...
Replies
Views
B
Well, as I've mentioned, iZettle have now launched a new chip & pin card reader yesterday as...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB