Discuss Portsmouth (Dont Hold it against me) Tiler,wanting to get back to work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

trapzilla

Hi Guys

Literally my first time ever to post something on a forum, so dont really know how this works.
However my name is Rob and i am based in Fareham, Portsmouth. I am looking to get back into tiling. I started tiling when i was about 17 and worked for a company for 4 years and then worked for myself. As life goes ended up leaving my career for a change, but as you do you go back to what you know best.

Really just looking for someone to work with maybe hang on a shoulder and get back up to speed. Im attentive hard working and a perfectionist with finish product. I have covered all types of tiling from ceramic, travertine, limestone, slate and also marble fixing. Have worked on big jobs, worked on sites, domestic also. I have completed a 700 metre slate floor, i have worked in swimming pools, and also wet rooms.

I dont know if anyone even lives down where i am as everyone seems to be up north. But if you are and i can be of any use to you then would love to help

thankyou for reading and hope to be use to someone somewhere lol
:smilewinkgrin:

Rob

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Portsmouth (Dont Hold it against me) Tiler,wanting to get back to work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB