Discuss Practising tiling/plastering in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Get some adhesive that training centres use, that doesn't stick, and then tile to chipboard or whatevery they recommend as a substrate for it.

Training Adhesive for Training Centre's | Tilers Forums | tile advice and tiling forum

If you make a small telephone box style thing with hinges you can fold up and put away when you're not using it, you can keep tiling it, and stick some windows and small plug sockets in it and stuff.

Do a tiny bathroom per week. :)

Are you practising to go out and be a bona fide tradesman or just do bits at your own place...
yes being a professional tiler is an option as I'm between jobs but looking....looking at taking an employed job for while and practise tiling and decided if going self-employed tiler is an option. It is something I'm interested in. I've done a course.Even though tiling and plastering can be back breaking, I actually enjoy the fact I'm creating something for someone rather than just pushing paper that appears to make no difference.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Practising tiling/plastering in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB