Discuss Prank the new guy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

When you have a new young-en to come and work for you do you have a laugh on them ? a guy i know told me this one :thumbsup:.

On Friday take him to a place with lots of stones get out of van walk over to a stone and make it look like your getting some notes from under it as your stash point to pay him, when drop him off go back and hide, 2 boys so far have gone back turning every stone over in the car park !****ed myself watching em scratch their heads looking for it. :lol: what would /have you done?

J

jonnyc

Not tiling related but I did a lot of hitch hiking for many years and there was a strict code of conduct when positioning yourself in line.
this probably sounds strange but hitch hiking was an art .
i won't go in to hitch hiking challenges I have undertaken but I once found myself stuck in a place called coolgardie . I was hitching from Perth to Sydney.coolgardie was the last town before you hit a split in road and went to kalgoorlie or to Norseman which was junction to the nullabor plain.

J

jonnyc

About 6 hours later a bus parked over the road at a gas station and the passengers went in to eat and luggage lockers on side of bus left open . I suggested to the hitcher that he get in the luggage locker and I shut the door on him. Job done . What I didn't realise until my aborigine drinking mate told me was that they would not open the luggage doors again till Adelaide which was 1500 miles away .
took me 13 days to do that run and I was very worried about what I had done .
i did that trip,three times and record was 3.5 days with me hiding in bush whilst my girlfriend was out on road

C

Colour Republic

About 6 hours later a bus parked over the road at a gas station and the passengers went in to eat and luggage lockers on side of bus left open . I suggested to the hitcher that he get in the luggage locker and I shut the door on him. Job done . What I didn't realise until my aborigine drinking mate told me was that they would not open the luggage doors again till Adelaide which was 1500 miles away .
took me 13 days to do that run and I was very worried about what I had done .
i did that trip,three times and record was 3.5 days with me hiding in bush whilst my girlfriend was out on road

LyingSkeletonBW-316338fabba0cbf32ef8ea53b713942b.png

M

Marksmithtiling

when on the YTS many years ago in an engineering shop, the foreman sent me to the stores for "a bucket of half inch holes".
Being the gobby know it all 16 yr old ,i thought about it and came up with a plan. Wrote out the stores chit for a new galvanised bucket and a half inch drill,dutifully drilled lots of holes in the bucket and presented it to the foreman, he went very red before exploding into a lot of words i cant put on here !!

F

Fliselege

Best prank I pulled was when we were given work at Broadmoor. One lad went to bits, not happy at all, was not even inside the main bit, was nurses quarters on the outside but he still was not happy. Now I spent many a year living in Bracknell which is a stones throw from the village of Crowthorne where Broadmoor is, so I was very familiar with the test siren, without fail, every Monday Morning, 10 am, 2 minutes escape siren, 2 minutes silence then 2 minutes all clear siren. So I told all the other lads about it, told them to keep it quiet from sissy boy, and the first Monday we were there, come 10, alarm went off and we all legged it to our cars pretending to panic. Sissy boy went to pieces.

T

TJ Smiler

Not sure if this is appropriate on here but if not i'm sure one of the mods can place it somewhere else.....

When i was in the Army we used to see what crazy things we could come up with to 'terrorize' the new lads, these could range from setting them alight and throwing them in a lake to making them go out on parade naked. Now you have to remember that we are talking about 120 or so young blokes living in a block together so you can imagine how out of hand and rough things could get but the one thing i can remember that still to this day makes me cry with laughter when i tell it is this one.

We had just taken 3 new recruits into our block (i had been in about 2 years at this point) and we were trying to plott something that would ruin them forever!! Anyway, we had come up with the idea that we would give the impression that we were all eeerm to put it forum friendly "over familiar" with each other, i know it sounds odd and although none of us were actually that way inclined the laugh it created was unbelievable watching these lads (many of whom had just got back from Gulf 1) pretending to be camp was about the funniest thing i have ever known and we were doing it with straight faces as though it was perfectly normal lol.

We had planned that after we had unnerved them with this that we would get a couple of the senior lads to go into their room and start ranting and raving that there room stinks and pretend to go mad that there was no way we were having filth in our block (now keep remembering that this is not civvy street im talking about and it's also the early 90's when bullying and beatings really were par for the course for new lads) we new that they would do anything the senior lads would say in order to avoid a slapping.

So when they got ordered to go and take a shower immediately because they were a couple of filthy gits they were in no position to say no...... (when you walked into the shower area you first had a big room where you would get changed, but the actual showers were not visible from this room) So aaaaaaanyway as these two lads were being frog marched naked to the showers they were also being shouted at that they better hope there is nobody else in the showers 'having fun' or else they would really be in for it!

So picture the sceen, two new lads walking into a shower room naked in a block full of soldiers who were all pretending that they swung the other way, whilst being shouted at that they better not disturb anyone (terrible i know but we all went through it lol) and this was their first day on the camp!! Now waiting for them in the showers would be about 20 of us who would all be out of sight from the first room standing completely naked and making noises of a shall we say 'sexual nature' in the showers where we not be visible at that point. These poor lads walked into the changing area where they were suddenly confronted by a hot steamy room full of the sounds of 'passion' coming from the showers..... they were still being told to get in the shower,so as they walked around the corner all they could see was a load of us in these steamy showers all in positions where (although no contact was being made) it looked like we were in the 'ACT'........... these poor sods, one of them screamed, he actually screamed lol and the other turned to run out but slipped and fell butt over tit in this room full of naked soldiers in the middle of having sex, he kept trying to get up but in his panic he kept slipping over................ AT this point though none of us could contain the act any longer and the place just erupted in laughter, once the newbies realised that it was a wind up i don't think i have ever seen two blokes look so relieved in my life.

There is so much more to this story but i had to brush round the edges for the sake of the forum.......

Please remember it was only a bit of fun and no animals were harmed during the making of our wind up and the two lads did go on to recover and also laughed with the rest of us..... Normal behavior for and Army block!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Prank the new guy in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB