Discuss Prep work to die for!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Martino

We are in the middle of fitting a kitchen, tiling, and all that jazz...so i asked to use the toilet, the customer has got some other builders in to re-vamp there bathroom, its all ready for the tiler the customer said....so off i trod to the toilet and stumble upon this......not a good start to the day for the tiler lol.....the picture is abit blurry but you can see the prep work is terrible, how can any tiler tile over this, has to be a dot and dab jobby!....a failure is on the agenda if you ask me....had to share lol!!..Forgot to add, its browning not plaster that has been used to patch up, its alot worse around the room, on the opposite wall the rad pipes are stuck out the wall about 4mm...not good!!

Attachments

• 2013-02-06 17.21.38.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 179
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Prep work to die for!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm sorry its another bad job or not thread. We've been having our downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB