Discuss Prevent slippery polished marble floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
The customer want to do something on this step.What is the best solution? IMG_1743 (1).JPG

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Luton
Thanks Paul :thumbsup:

Funny enough we are just looking at adding RezTred to our website now.

I will find out some more info and let you know :) if anyone is interested drop me a PM and i will get some prices to you right away.

Thanks
Sam
Hi Sam,please let me know if you have in stock.
Thank you,Ed

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Hi imp, ours and most liquid anti slip products are generally oxalic acid based ( best for ceramics and unpolished porc or granites low calcium carb content) and will give an uneven burn to the face of the stone , for an even finish,I would have this honed back with powders or pads or as above with a discreet strip

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Prevent slippery polished marble floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who lives in a 200 year old property. The lounge floor he wants tiled which...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB