Discuss Pricing Advice Needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

MickMelShay

Hi Guys

I've recently started working for myself after years working for a company and am still struggling with pricing jobs. The last few I always end up feeling I've totally under priced!

The job I'm looking at is a bathroom walls and floor. The walls are 25m/sq, there is one standard window and one door, tiles are 400x250mm. Floor is 4m/sq, tiles 330x330mm. A curved ball is that the place is a nightmare to get to, looking at £25 a day travelling expenses. I am based in Glasgow but job is a short ferry ride away!

Looking for advice on what you consider a fair price excluding materials.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pricing Advice Needed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! I am a general contractor in South Florida and have a new...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB