Discuss Pricing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul curtis

hi forum hopefully someone can be kind enough to give me advice on pricing a job, I've worked on site for a long time and worked someone doing high end tiling, recently a friend of mine asked me to price a bungalow to have ceramic tiling floors and walls, just wondering on pricing, is £** m2 for ceramic walls, and £**m2 for ceramic floors about right? Including adhesives and grout? Or am I wrong. Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pricing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB