Discuss PRO TILER TOOLS BLACK FRIDAY in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pro Tiler Tools

Evening Guys,

Hope you are all well, just a quick post to inform you of our BLACK FRIDAY SALE, we have items at special prices throughout the weekend.

These can be seen on either www.******************* or here on our sister site in the black Friday category:

BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND - - ********* Tools - https://www.northantstools.co.uk/categories/black-friday-weekend

If there is something you are after that isn't on sale please let me know I will see if I can get something put together for you :)

Enjoy the weekend

Sam

Black Friday.png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to PRO TILER TOOLS BLACK FRIDAY in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Tile Fix Direct is a one-stop-shop for tiling and wet room essentials including decoupling...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
F
just thought I'd put a post up to say cheers to Sam at @Pro Tiler Tools for doing me a good deal...
Replies
Views
L
D
If you are "up north" in Harrogate or around then why not swing by the Tiling Show. Its the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB