UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss problem tiling onto bonding plaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

ok lads, i know you shouldn't but I wasn't going to turn down 10 barn conversions. They supplied the materials and i can't remember which one but I was there when he rang the manufacturer when they said it would be fine, what I am suppose to do??????

You said
I always ring the tech departments if im not sure.... they are the one's that offering the 25 year guarantee.

Only one comp offers that length of guarantee.. so is that who you phoned..?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to problem tiling onto bonding plaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I started removing the tiles in my bathroom today and the majority of the plaster has come off...
Replies
Views
Tikkaaa
T
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope its ok to ask a question on here. I am changing my shower surround. The tiles in my...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a question that I already think i know the answer to but I just need...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.