Discuss Problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

hello i have a question.
the photo shows the bottom right corner a tile darker on the coating and a half tile on the floor.
the black square that you see, comes out hot air fireplace downstairs.
the owner said to have become dark when turned to the fireplace, before they were clear.
the tiles are porcelain mass 450x900x10mm.
I remember they were very dure.la tile has a resin spatula.
I believe that both the rough and smooth spatula effect, where rough retain dirt warm air.
but 'as we see, I do not understand why the darker stopped at grouting the tile would have to continue if it was guilt hot air.
There is never such a thing happened? thanks
mystery.

IMG_0465.JPG

L

LM

ok you laid three diffrent rows or the bd day or toilett are leaking looking at the curve the toilet would be the main suspect a little drip can go a long way and would be draw to the heat first as thats the dryest area why do they hold a line simpale because water always follows the path that draws them the most the dryest area ie the heater

It leaves me puzzled then, if the leak is on the floor, why then does the tile with the vent on the wall have an issue the way it appears to have on its own, isolated, again I'm no expert, but without physically being there it's very hard to determine the fault. All we can do is assume, to try and help Antonio

I

Italy

thanks, what I thought right away is what he thought Gary.
Now I told the customer to to wait the spring switching off fireplace.
Then go and do tests.
I repeat that the material is very hard, non-absorbent, I think the problem is on the surface of the tile, is not uniform, it is rough and polished.
Water pipes there are not there. 100cm single tube passes away from there. drain water and bidet, it remains behind the toilet and descends on the outside wall behind the toilet.
We'll see in a few months the solution.
I attach files of tiles, so you understand better the surface of the tile.
#TODO
I was wrong is 400x800, but that does not count.thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Home owner here based in Surrey with a new Porcelain tiled patio. I need some advice about some...
Replies
Views
Alan johnson
A
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB