UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Professional tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I wanted a place on the forum where new tilers can go and ask existing experienced ones any questions without them being displayed to the general public. And I think it's fair to say that existing experienced tilers also benefit from the secure feeling as they can discuss pricing changes and read what other newer frims setting up are doing.... or whatever.

There are new and old tilers in here, the title has always been used it's just never had an image to go along with it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
To add,

The people that have been granted access to here are those that replied to the 'find a tiler' thread or have voted in the courses poll or have posted more than 100 posts.

It doesn't really relate to their skill level at all, just the forum activity level and contribution. And I think the divide works a treat.

If I spotted a question from even a keen DIYer and thought that he'd get a better answer in the pro's room I'd move it and grant him access.

H

howard

i am a new tiler only started in march i am still learning all the time but i still think that i am a semi professional tiler i've had no complaints yet i try to do a professional job each time i tile i did a tiling course in march which showed me the basics but this forum has so much more information than the course did or any books i have read i think anybody who can tile can call them self a semi professional tiler you can not go far wrong with all the information & help you get on this site it is absolutely brilliant

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Professional tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all Having a bit of a mare; after having my last shower installation botched (but thankfully...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.