Discuss protilers - Cleaning a floor in St. Leonards church, Streatham. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Evening All..............

I guess i can no longer copy and paste messages cross-platform.............that is a problem for me as I put my heart and soul in the first post........I dont really care about forum politics....

but now I (potentially) have do do more..........that means someone is going to lose out.......and I am starting to think it is me?

all this aside here is what I did today:

Thanks to Jason at Universeal here is what went on:

BEFORE:

xat4.jpg

AFTER:

67dn.jpg

It's not finished as I have to go back and seal the floor...............

and this would have been a more informative post..............but if I dont start from scratch.............it wont have it!!!!!!

all the best

Lee

Attachments

• di6b.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
P

Protilers

does it stay shiny like that once dry? or is that still drying.... out the door or what! lol

hahhahahhaaaaaa......

you will find out MR tea.......us tilers have no time to hang about and watch stuff dry.....................hehheheheheheheee.....

and no.....it dont stay shiny.....it is an "invisible" sealer........

I was just on the hop!

all the best

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to protilers - Cleaning a floor in St. Leonards church, Streatham. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
C
I've moved into a 60s built bungalow with concrete floors. At some point it has had an extension...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB