• Thread starter Qwerty
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 7K

Discuss Pumpkin carving fun & inspiration in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

That time of year again! It seems every year pumpkin carvings get more and more intricate.

Share your handiwork here, or even your favourite image of one from the internet. May give us some inspiration :D:jackolantern:

This one made me chuckle...

Tiny-pumpkin-face.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
A few years ago my neighbour, who's heavily into VW campers, asked me to do a pumpkin on halloween for kids. So I jumped on Youtube and found a carved pumpkin and promptly had a go. Took me about an hour and a half but he was more pleased than his kids

IMG_0949.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Pumpkin carving fun & inspiration in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
hi, i am a virtually retired tiler (58), legs back hips etc etc. a friend carpenter (65) has...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB